A Glimpse of Gardens by the Bay - Flower Dome

, , No Comments
Last Friday, I visited Gardens by the Bay with my favorite people and I want to share some of my selfies here. hihi. And the lego plant!

Most of my shots are taken inside the Flower Dome where there are Baobob trees! I only see those from The Little Prince book. Fantastic! 





Apologies for this blurred face. My camera man wanted to focus on the beautiful flowers.


Cacti!


 Look at my background. It's the SG Flyer!

Spot the lego plants. =)


And the crowd celebrating the SG50 holiday with us. Local residents (including me) gets 50% off for the ticket. Sweet!


I like white flowers.
 

And yellow flowers too!


Flower Dome Hours:
    Opens 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM daily
    Last ticket sale at 8:00 PM daily
    Last admission at 8:30 PM daily

Local Resident Admission:   
   
Adult --- $12    
Senior Citizen* --- $8    
Child** --- $8    

Local Resident Admission (includes entry to Cloud Forest):
Adult --- $20    
Senior Citizen* --- $15    
Child** --- $12


Standard Admission (includes entry to Cloud Forest):
Adult --- $28    
Senior Citizen* --- $28    
Child** --- $15

* Senior Citizen (≥ 60 years old)
** Child (3 – 12 years old)

Ticketing Hub:

    Opens 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM daily

You may visit their website for more details. http://www.gardensbythebay.com.sg


Have a brickin' awesome day! ツ

0 comments:

Post a Comment