Lego Creator - Toy & Grocery Shop 31036 - Build + Review

, , 2 comments
My first creator 3 in 1 set. 

This set is for ages 8 to 12. I'm young. young at heart who cares.=P

What's Included? Features?
  • 466 number of pieces
  • Toy & Grocery Shop features shop signs, toy train, toy robot, vending machine, bubblegum machine, cash register, money bill, bottled beverages, newspaper and a map, fruit and vegetable stand, streetlamp, first floor with chest of drawers, lamp and a bed!
  • Toy & Grocery Shop folds out to create 2 separate shops: a toyshop and a grocery shop, balcony transforms into a connecting bridge that links two first floor apartments
  • 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a post office or a newsstand
  • Toy & Grocery Shop measures over 7” (19cm) high, 17” (25cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep
  • Post office measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep
  • Newsstand measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep  

Here's the back of the box with the images of the post office and newsstand.

The 3 manuals. Depends on which building set you want to build. I chose the toy and grocery shop. You can also buy 3 of this set and assemble those 3 kinds!

So here's my second try in filming myself. er i still need to learn a lot..


My build. jaran!

The front view.

I like the toy train and robot inside the toy shop. As for the grocery store, they should have added more fruits.

Back view.

Here's my favorite. The super cute scooter! =)

This set is pretty easy, simple and interesting. I recommend it to all those who are starting with building modulars (like me!). 

*Purchased this set for S$58.41 at Bricksworld, RWS (member's price).

Have a brickin' awesome day!


2 comments: