Lego Ideas - The Big Bang Theory 21302 - Build + Review

, , No Comments
I finally got this set yesterday. It was released here in Singapore last week but due to the limited stocks I wasn't able to grab one. The stocks didn't even last for 4 hours! OMG. 



I just recently started watching this series and it's brickin' hilarious! =) I'm a fan instantly!

So back to this awesome set. What's Included? Features?
  • 484 number of pieces
  • Includes 7 minifigures with assorted accessory elements: Leonard, Sheldon, Penny, Howard, Raj, Amy and Bernadette
  • Features Leonard and Sheldon’s living room with all the iconic elements from the sitcom, including a telescope, whiteboard, DNA display model and various ornaments
  • Includes a booklet about the designers and the hit American sitcom
  • Measures over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep. 
Here's the back of the box featuring the 7 characters and the living room displays.

My usual speed building. =P

Fake Cast VS Real Cast!



I like the chinese food boxes, DNA display, telescope and the shelves with books. The living room is pretty much the same where the characters usually hangs out.



I like that there are a lot of accessories (kitchen/dining utensils, computer, chalk that looks like lipstick lol, etc) which I can reuse for my other build and my minifig pictorials.  It's also good that the picture frames and white board are printed (hate stickers) and they have only 2 stickers (the one on the door and post).

All in all it's an easy build for TBBT fans! Even if you are not a fan, I think you will also enjoy building it as much as I do. =)


*Purchased this set for S$105.00 at Carousell.

Have a brickin' awesome day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment