Minifigure Series 14 (Monsters) Review

, , No Comments
I'm back! I actually got the complete set 6 days ago but it's been a busy weezy week.

I bought my first three series 14 without really knowing the character inside. I feel confident that there's no duplicate. But I was wrong. aww.. I got two square foot and one fly monster. I know minifig fans just feel the packet and they already know which is which. But I don't. I suck at that. Being insensitive to the minifigs, I just bought the complete set so time and money won't be wasted.

I wanted to post the bump codes for people like me who suck at distinguishing the blind packet's character. But after checking other people's bump code video/post and comparing it with what I've got, I found out that not all packets have the same bump codes. So never mind.


The blind bag/packet

Presenting, the brickin' awesome monsters of 2015! (clap clap clap. Lol)

1. Banshee - cool legs. or no legs. She really seems like she's floating.

2. Fly Monster - This minifig reminds me of my childhood Japanese show, Masked Rider Black aka Kamen Rider Black. This fly got one crabby hand. I hate flies, but this one is tolerable. lol

3. Gargoyle - This is the scariest monster minifig for me. I don't want to look at his face. Ok next!

4.Monster Rocker - "I wanna rock with you all night." I like his extended head. The protruding eyebrows makes him more Frankenstein-y.

5. Monster Scientist - hmm. this doesn't look like a monster for me. But I like the head gear too (extended head) and the laboratory flask with pink chemical.

6. Plant Monster - haha look at that face!?! This minifig reminds me of the man-eating-plant in Nintendo's Mario bros. haha. brickin' awesome!

8. Skeleton Guy - I like the pumpkin. Lego has been releasing different skeleton minfigs so this is not new at all.

9. Spectre - I like this one! It's like a mellow and friendly ghost. hehe

It glows in the dark! how awesome! =)


9. Spider Lady - She's so fierce. She looks like my friend's colleague. hihi. Kidding aside, this minifig is pretty awesome too. The cape's quality is better than the other minifigs. It's like a rubberized plastic.

10. Square Foot - I just like the camera accessory. I'm also not sure what's the connection between the character and the camera. hmm

11. Tiger Woman - This is super cute. I've read that it's the famous (or most expensive) of this series. Very fierce but cute. 

12. Wacky Witch - Haha whatta face! with one tooth. 

13. Wolf Guy - Boooonne. so long.

14. Zombie Businessman - brainss.. I like his attache case!

15. Zombie Cheerleader - "Hep hep hooray!" This kid looks innocent but she's going to eat your brains out.

16. Zombie Pirate - aka Captain Hook


As a minifig fan, I can say that all the series 14 monsters are worth collecting. No design is a waste.


*Purchased the complete set, 16 unique characters, for S$80 at Carousell

Have a brickin' awesome day! ツ

0 comments:

Post a Comment