Lego Ideas - Wall-E 21303 - Build + Review

, , No Comments
Finally, my most awaited set of the year is here. So adorable isn't it?! =) I'm so glad that I got the set on the first day of release.

What's Included? Features?
  • 677 number of pieces
  • Features a posable neck, adjustable head, highly movable arms, gripping hands, opening trunk and rolling tracks
  • Includes the last-plant-on-Earth element
  • Includes a booklet about the designer and the animated Pixar movie
  • Measures over 7” (18cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide
 
The back of the box.

My desk last night. I'm not aware that it has many pieces. I slept late. lol

My 4 hours build in 1 minute and 8 seconds.


No Stickers! The Wall-E label and the other design are printed. hooray!

Side View

 the original vs the Lego version


The talk of the town neck problem.

Options for Lego fans regarding the neck issue:
A. Wait for the updated release
B. Request for the parts. I read that they are sending parts 4211695 and 426548 to alleviate the issue.
C. Use your imagination and do your own fix to improve it
D. To those who already bought the set (like me), just enjoy it. But i'm also thinking of buying the improved set for safe-keeping. hmm


In my opinion, the set is pretty adorable. But it was definitely challenging to build. There were a lot of small pieces and it was time consuming to identify which piece to attach next. I also think it could have been one of their best sets if they put in extra effort for quality control testing. This extra effort would have saved them from the spinning neck issue.


 *Purchased this set for S$89.10 at Bricksworld (member price)

Have a brickin' awesome day! ツ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment