The Brick Shop Experience at Legoland Malaysia

, , 1 comment
*Disclaimer: The Brick Shop and the Big Shop are two different lego stores inside Legoland Malaysia. Click here for my Big Shop post.


The Brick Shop is a small store that mainly focuses on minifigures, keychains and individual bricks.

Our first activity in Legoland! It's cheap! RM33.00 for 3 minifigures, which is about SGD10. It's even more cheaper compared to the Lego store in Manila (at BGC)! So nice leh. hehehe



The result of our hardwork. 6 minifigures! I really need to buy another frame.


Their engraving service cost RM10 (both sides of the brick).

More keychains!


And here's the video of their stuff.
 

I really enjoyed the "Build a Minifigure" activity. I just hope they add more variety the next time I come back.


Store Hours: 10am to 6pm
Address: 7, Jalan Legoland, Bandar Medini,, 79250 Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia




Have a brickin' awesome day! ツ

1 comment: