A Day at Legoland Malaysia Themepark

, , No Comments
Going to Legoland Malaysia from Singapore.

I book most of my bus trips to Malaysia at EasyBook. There are many direct bus trips now compared before. It should be easy peasy.

My itinerary:
9:00 AM - Pickup is at Big Box Jurong East. Just go to the main entrance.
5:15 PM - Legoland Malaysia to Newton Food Centre

Arrived around 10:00 AM. 

There are young students since it's a weekday. Because I already purchased my ticket online, I just went straight to the gate. No queue!

Don't forget to eat at their Cafe near the entrance. They give free minifigure keychain! yay! This set meal cost me RM22 (1 lasagna plus 2 drinks).


My first ride. 

I'm so proud I've conquered this ride. haha #afraidofheights 

I wanted to try this. But since the staff is busy with the other players, I changed my mind.


Bigger version of my childhood game.


I bought 2 brick keychains (RM 21 each). Got it engraved too!


Here's their charging station. Of course it's free.



SG Shophouses selfie


The SG flyer

A fishing village in the Philippines

Wat Arun in Bangkok


Taj Mahal in India

I'm so happy I was able to trade my minifigure to get this C-3PO minifig from one of their staff. hihi

My last ride, the boat ride.

Farewell Legoland, 'till we meet again.

I will definitely go back! It's so nice to roam around with less people. No queues. Waiting is for 5 minutes or less. I recommend to visit the park on a weekday. 


Have a brickin' awesome day! ツ

0 comments:

Post a Comment