Lego Thanksgiving Feast 40123 Review

, , No Comments
I'm back! It's been awhile since my last post. I've been busy with work and our new dog. I'm so glad my boss got me this set last weekend at the new Bricks World store in VivoCity (4th Lego Certified Store here in SG).



What's Included? Features?
  • 158 number of pieces
  • Includes 2 minifigures: mom and pop
  • Features a buildable farmhouse kitchen scene including an outside wall with gardening tool elements, opening window, shelves, table, 2 seats, food cart with rolling wheels, plus assorted elements including a turkey, apple in a bowl, pie, pumpkin, storage jars, bottle and 2 glasses 
  • Measures over 3” (8cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep

 The back of the box
What's inside the box?

 Look at that dining area and food cart with turkey!

I like this food cart so much! There's a pie at the bottom. The turkey is really big and the drumsticks are detachable. =)


The dining area. You can store 3 more bottles inside the cupboard. The wine glasses are for the wine bottle inside the cupboard. Oh it really is a thanksgiving set. =)

The outside wall with gardening tools, mason jars and autumn leaves.

All in all I really like this small set. The food cart, dining area plus mom and pop minifigs made me buy this holiday set. I wouldn't mind displaying this with the winter toy set beside our small Christmas tree. =)


 *Purchased this set for S$17.01 at Bricksworld (member price)

Have a brickin' awesome day! ツ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment