Lego Scooby-Doo The Mystery Machine 75902 - Build + Review

, , No Comments
I used to watch Scooby-Doo cartoons when I was a kid. I can't remember when please don't ask my age. =P #forever25

This set is for ages 6 to 12.

What's Included? Features?
  • Includes 3 minifigures: Fred, Shaggy and Zombie/Zeke, plus Scooby-Doo (standing version)
  • The Mystery Machine features a driver’s cabin with steering wheel and space for 2 minifigures, removable roof and foldout sides for easy play, stove, sink and spigot and assorted accessory elements including: spy glass, camera, torch, tape recorder, 2 computer screens, special brick with a mystery clue, gem, mug and a giant sandwich
  • Spooky tree features adjustable branches and a hidden gem element
  • The Mystery Machine measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
  • Spooky tree measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
The back of the box.

It has two instruction manuals. Part 1 and Part 2.


Three plastic bags labeled with 1, 2 and 3 plus one sheet of paper with all the stickers.

Here's my speed building video of the whole set.


The minifigures: Zombie, Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones and Shaggy Rogers

Mystery van no more. 

The roof is removable. I just find it too easy to remove that even if I want to play with the roof it detaches easily.

What's inside?

It has different accessories for spying! Computer screens, camera, tape recorder, etc. A good place for all ya serious stalkers. Lol. 

My favorite is the camera and the spy glass/magnifying glass. Look at Scooby-Doo's teeth. hihi

Ready to travel and catch the bad guys!

I almost forgot, the zombie and the tree. At the back of the tree is where the gem is!

 Real Cast vs Fake Cast (sorry it's incomplete)


In summary, it's a good Lego set for kids and adults like me. Easy build and playability.

*Purchased this set for S$55.00 at Carousell. Thanks to the friendly seller!

Have a brickin' awesome day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment